saying pedicab driving is "a cool job" would be an understatement
First, let's start with some basics:
What types of qualities make for a good pedicabber?
- Positive attitude.
- Good at improvising solutions.
- Comfortable in changing situations.
- Healthy enough to handle physical challenges (occasionally intense).
- Self-managing; comfortable taking responsibility.
- Strong sense of humor and whimsy.
- Solid memory.
- A polite demeanor with a calm regard for change.
Basic requirements to ride with Festival Pedicab :
- Valid driver's license (from any state).
- 21 years of age.
- Capable of riding a bicycle for 6 – 8 hours.
- Attend an orientation and complete our training.
Send a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- Your Name
- Contact info
- How did you hear about us?
- What inspires you/ excites you about becoming a pedicab driver.